Most popular features 2020
Top 10 most popular features and advice stories on whatcar.com
The results of our annual Reliability Survey proved especially popular in October, as buyers look to see whether their car ranks among the most or least dependable models. Elsewhere, a feature from our new series looking at upcoming models from each brand made its way into the top 10, and our summary of the latest SUV deals continued to prove popular – we now split the SUV deals features into multiple classes, so future top 10s may include multiple SUV deals stories. News that the government was to end its MOT extension early garnered a lot of views, and with England entering a new nationwide lockdown this week, we’re expecting to see much of our updated coronavirus content within the top 10 next time.
1. What Car Reliability Survey 2020 results
2. Best family SUVs 2020
3. Electric Cars Coming Soon
4. Scrappage scheme: latest deals
5. Government ends coronavirus MOT extension early
6. Best SUV deals
7. The 50 most reliable used cars
8. Every upcoming BMW previewed
9. What is a hybrid car and should you buy one?
10. Top 10 used SUVs for less than £10,000
To run bespoke brand reports using whatcar.com market data, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org