Most popular features – June 2020
Top 10 most popular features and advice stories on whatcar.com
The resurgence of reliability and general advice and feature content is an indicator that people are starting to think about life after lockdown. The most popular story this month was a countdown of the most reliable small cars, with more than 130,000 page views – almost twice as many as the main Reliability Survey feature.
Another perennial favourite, cars coming soon, had garnered more than 60,000 page views by the end of the month, also indicating that many readers have been using lockdown to plan their next car purchase.
Another strong performer was a 10-part feature on the best cars in the history of What Car?. This was designed to not only provide a nostalgic look back into our archives but also engage with our audience with a vote for the greatest car overall.
1. Most reliable small cars
2. What Car Reliability Survey 2019 results
3. Coming soon: cars worth waiting for
4. Best cars in What Car? history
5. Best hybrid cars 2020
6. Best small SUVs 2020
7. Coronavirus: what if my car needs an MOT?
8. Coronavirus: can I still take driving lessons?
9. Coronavirus: How do I renew my car tax if the MOT has expired?
10. Coronavirus: Do I still have to pay the Congestion Charge?
To run bespoke brand reports using whatcar.com market data, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org