Most Popular Features – March 2019
Top 10 most popular features and advice stories on whatcar.com
What Car? readers are a pragmatic bunch; the fact that hybrid buying advice was the most popular story reflects the new reality around diesel and emissions, while the What Car? Reliability Survey placed fourth.
Advice on an array of practical and affordable models, both new and used, underlines this pragmatism, as well as the value of What Car? as a source of advice. Stories on both new and used small hatchbacks feature, while estates must be on the minds of many, given the seventh-place ranking of a guide on used models.
The thrill of the new is as strong as ever, though, as a feature on the new models due to be launched this year ranked second.
1. Best and worst hybrids
2. New cars coming in 2019
3. Best and worst used 4x4s
4. What Car? Reliability Survey 2018
5. Best and worst family SUV
6. Best and worst small cars
7. Most reliable high-mileage used cars
8. Best and worst used estates
9. Most and least reliable car brands
10. Best and worst small SUVs