Most popular first drives – May 2020
Top 10 most popular new car first drives on whatcar.com
Electrification is clearly at the forefront of buyers’ minds these days, with half of our top 10 being hybrids of some kind. The list includes the Audi A8L 60 TFSIe, a plug-in hybrid version of our favourite luxury limo with an official fuel economy figure of more than 100mpg.
What Car? readers want to have some fun too, with fast versions of the BMW 2 Series Gran Coupé and BMW 3 Series also making the top 10, along with the open-top version of Volkswagen’s T-Roc small SUV.
1. Mercedes-Benz GLA
2. Suzuki Vitara 1.4 Boosterjet Hybrid
3. Range Rover P400
4. Audi A8L 60 TFSIe
5. Mercedes-Benz A-Class A250e
6. Citroën C5 Aircross 1.2 Puretech 130 EAT8
7. BMW X5 xDrive45e
8. BMW 2 Series Gran Coupé 218i
9. BMW 3 Series Touring M340i xDrive
10. Volkswagen T-Roc Cabriolet
For further insight from whatcar.com’s unique website data, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org