Most Popular Features – April 2019
Top 10 most popular features and advice stories on whatcar.com
Advice on the best and worst hybrids continues to be the most read on whatcar.com, doubtless driven by buyers’ desire to choose the cars best futureproofed against emissions tax exposure and city usage restrictions.
The value of What Car?’s testing and ratings are underlined by the fifth-place ranking for the results of our rigorous real-world True MPG tests, as well as a new story highlighting all the models that have been awarded our maximum five-star rating landing in 10th.
1. Best and worst hybrids
2. Best and worst older cars for reliability
3. What Car? Reliability Survey 2018
4. Best used estates and the ones to avoid
5. True MPG results
6. Best small cars and the ones to avoid
7. Best and worst family SUVs
8. Best used small cars and the ones to avoid
9. Best used 4x4s and the ones to avoid
10. Every five-star car on whatcar.com
For further insight from whatcar.com’s unique website data, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org