Most Popular Features – August 2019
Top 10 most popular features and advice stories on whatcar.com
Range anxiety is clearly still a big hurdle for potential electric car owners to overcome, because our story documenting the real world ranges of various models was the second most-read story on the site in July, while our countdown of the best and worst hybrid cars continues to dominate at the top.
Elsewhere, savvy buyers looking to exchange their old car for money off a new one were pleased to see our updated list of the best scrappage scheme deals, while our top 10s – this month covering electric cars, small hatchbacks and used 4x4s – remain perennially popular.
News that Jaguar’s next XJ luxury saloon will be going electric also made waves, despite the car not due to go on sale until late next year at the earliest.
1. Best hybrids and the ones to avoid
2. Real Range: which electric cars can go the farthest in the real world
3. Best small cars and the ones to avoid
4. Scrappage scheme: latest deals and offers
5. Best SUV deals
6. Best and worst electric cars
7. New Jaguar XJ – what we know so far
8. Best small automatic cars
9. Best used 4x4s and the ones to avoid
10. What Car? Reliability Survey 2018
To run bespoke brand reports using whatcar.com market data, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org