Most Popular Features – May 2019
Top 10 most popular features and advice stories on whatcar.com
What Car? readers are clearly aware of the cost of depreciation, because a feature highlighting the slowest depreciators was the second most popular read after the best and worst hybrids guide, which is consistently the most popular advice article. The 10 fastest-depreciating cars advice also attracted plenty of interest in fifth place.
The rise of electric cars is evident in the ranking for the guide to the best and worst of them. Used car guides again featured strongly, with advice on the best and worst estates being perennially popular.
1. Best and worst hybrids
2. The 10 slowest-depreciating cars
3. The UK’s most misunderstood road signs
4. Best and worst electric cars
5. The 10 fastest-depreciating cars
6. What Car Reliability Survey 2018
7. Best used small cars and the ones to avoid
8. Best used estates and the ones to avoid
9. Best small cars and the ones to avoid
10. Best and worst family SUVs
For further insight from whatcar.com’s unique website data, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org