Most popular features – September 2019
Top 10 most popular features and advice stories on whatcar.com
What Car? readers are clearly on the hunt for a bargain, because while our round-up of the best hybrid cars is as popular as ever, it’s followed by our used cars team’s rundown of the best family SUVs for less than £20,000. Knowing which new cars are on the horizon is important, too, as the popularity of our Frankfurt motor show preview story – and our first ride in the new Land Rover Defender – shows.
Two new car group tests proved popular, too, but at opposite ends of the market, with the gargantuan BMW X7 luxury SUV doing battle with the Audi Q7 and the plush Audi A1 scrapping it out with its Mini rival in the small hatchback class.
Our list of the best scrappage scheme deals is down one place compared with last month and can be expected to drop further as the various manufacturer deals come to an end.
1. Best hybrids and the ones to avoid
2. Best used family SUVs for less than £20,000
3. Frankfurt motor show 2019 preview
4. BMW X7 versus Audi Q7
5. Scrappage scheme: latest deals and offers
6. Peugeot 5008: what else are buyers considering?
7. Best SUV deals
8. Best small cars and the ones to avoid
9. 2020 Land Rover Defender tested
10. Audi A1 versus Mini 5dr
To run bespoke brand reports using whatcar.com market data, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org