Most popular news – December 2018
Top 10 most popular news features and advice stories on whatcar.com
News items about the latest cars coming to showrooms, including electric models, are also popular reads, along with narrower guides to varieties of SUV, including second-hand models, seven-seaters and luxury SUVs.
The arrival of electric cars with ranges long enough to make them practical main cars, such as the Hyundai Kona Electric, Kia e-Niro, Jaguar I-Pace and Tesla trio, should result in advice stories on this breed climbing yet higher.
The large volume of traffic across all these pages underlines the popularity of What Car? as an advisory resource for car buyers, with this list of most-read stories an excellent reflection of today’s buyers’ main priorities.
1. Best and worst new hybrids
2. What Car? Reliability Survey 2018
3. New cars coming in 2019
4. Best and worst small cars
5. Best and worst used 4x4s
6. Best and worst seven-seaters
7. Top 10 SUVs for under £10,000
8. Best and worst luxury SUVs
9. Electric cars coming soon
10. Best and worst electric vehicles
For further insight from whatcar.com’s unique website data, please contact email@example.com