Most popular news – November 2018
Top 10 most popular features and advice stories on whatcar.com
The three most popular articles in this table reflect the public’s growing interest in alternatively fuelled vehicles. Our guide to the best hybrids has long been popular, and it has now been joined by our preview of upcoming electric cars. The long-standing SUV trend, meanwhile, is shown by the best and worst SUVs guide in second place.
The power of What Car? as an advice brand is evident in the popularity of the list of contenders for our 2019 Car of the Year Awards, but that readers also see whatcar.com as an interesting source of stories on motoring in general can be seen in the seventh-place positioning of the ‘Confessions of a Highways England patrolman’ feature.
It’s also clear that What Car? attracts enthusiasts as well as rationalists from the placing of our countdown of the best and worst hot hatches in ninth.
1. Best and worst new hybrids
2. Best and worst family SUVs
3. Best electric cars coming soon
4. What Car? Car of the Year 2019 contenders
5. New cars coming soon
6. Best and worst small cars
7. Confessions of a Highways England patrolman
8. Best and worst electric cars
9. Best and worst hot hatches
10. What Car? Reliability Survey 2018
For further insight from whatcar.com’s unique website data, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org